- All bookings are subject to available space on the relevant tour. Please book your chosen tour as soon as possible in order to secure a place.
- All bookings made more than 60 days in advance require a 50% deposit payable per person in order to secure your spot on the tour.
- Bookings made less than 60 days in advance will require full payment in order to secure your spot on the tour.
- Bookings, where a 50% deposit was paid, must be settled in full no later than 60 days prior to departure.
- If you, the client, must cancel a reservation then the following cancellation policy will apply.
- We will require notification of cancellation in writing from the person who made the booking.
|Days Prior to Tour Start Date||Cancellation Charge|
|90 + Days prior to start date||Full refund less admin fee (fee incl. bank charges and exchange rate losses)|
|60 – 89 Days prior to start date||Cancellation fee per person – 25% of tour price|
|30 – 59 Days prior to start date||Cancellation fee per person – 50% of tour price|
|22 – 29 Days prior to start date||Cancellation fee per person – 75% of tour price|
|0 – 21 Days prior to start date||No Refund|
- If Massive Tours must cancel a trip due to situations out of our control (e.g. natural disaster, terrorism etc.), all payments received for your relevant booking will be 100% refunded, which constitutes full settlement. There will be absolutely no deductions.
- There will be no exceptions to the cancellation policy for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early.
- Single supplements are considered part of the trip price and are subject to the same cancellation policy.
- Massive Tours reserves the right to make accommodation and route changes as needed.
Please click here for a copy of our ‘Booking Terms & Conditions’